Stuffed bbq chicken breasts.
You can have Stuffed bbq chicken breasts using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed bbq chicken breasts
- You need 4 cup of bbq sauce any flavor.
- Prepare 6 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 each of prosciutto.
- Prepare 2 stick of cream cheese.
- It's of salt and pepper.
Stuffed bbq chicken breasts step by step
- Clean and slice a pocket in each chicken breast .pound breast even ..
- Place prosciutto in pockets of chicken breast the slice a cube of cream cheese place on the prosciutto.
- Close breast and roll from one end ..
- Add rolled breast seal side down in glass pan. Repeat with rest of chicken bunching them close together. (Touching looks like baked biscuts ).
- Pour bbq sauce over top of the chicken rolls covering them .crumble remaining cream cheese over top of bbq sauce..
- Place in preheated oven 375°F for 45 minutes .basting with sauce every 20 minutes. ..