Stuffed ranch chicken breast.
You can have Stuffed ranch chicken breast using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed ranch chicken breast
- Prepare 4 oz of chicken breast.
- It's 1 oz of pepperjack cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ranch.
- It's 1 tbsp of mushroom.
- You need 1 tbsp of red bell pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of onion.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- It's 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It's 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
Stuffed ranch chicken breast instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Cut chicken breast in half (like a bun, not a hot dog), but leave one side still attached..
- Dice veggies. Inside the chicken breast, stuff cheese and veggies..
- Place chicken breast in buttered pan, cover with ranch, and sprinkle with seasonings..
- Cover pan with aluminum foil, place in oven, and cook for 20 minutes..