Bacon wrapped, cream cheese and jalapeño stuffed chicken breasts.
You can cook Bacon wrapped, cream cheese and jalapeño stuffed chicken breasts using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon wrapped, cream cheese and jalapeño stuffed chicken breasts
- It's 2 of lb, boneless, fileted chicken breasts.
- It's 1 of bar/pack of cream cheese, softened.
- It's 2 of jalapeños, finely diced.
- You need 1 of large pack of thick cut bacon.
- It's of All seasoning spice and seasoning salt.
- It's sheet of Oil, to spray or rub on cookie.
Bacon wrapped, cream cheese and jalapeño stuffed chicken breasts step by step
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Cut chicken breasts to preferred size, whether you want smaller serving sizes or larger. I cut the breasts in half..
- Spread around a tablespoon full of cream cheese on one half of the chicken breast, you will fold the breast hamburger style in the next few steps..
- Put jalapeños on the cream cheese, press them into it gently. Add to taste. Then fold the chicken breast hamburger style..
- Season both sides of the chicken breast with all seasoning and seasoned salt, to taste..
- Wrap the breasts with around 2 strips of bacon. (You will only need one strip if it's a smaller breast piece.) Make sure you are wrapping the open ends of the breast pretty tightly so the cream cheese doesn't ooze out while cooking. If you'd like, pin down the bacon with toothpicks, or put the end of the bacon side down so the chicken breast holds it down..
- Bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit, on an oiled cookie sheet, for about an hour. Check on it every 15 minutes to check its progress. Bake until bacon looks nice and crispy. No need to flip the chicken..