Four Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts.
You can cook Four Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Four Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- It's 8 oz of cream cheese (plain, veggie, or chive).
- It's 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese (I used sharp).
- You need 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded parmesan cheese for crust.
- It's 4 each of large chicken breasts.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 cup of Apple cider (optional).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of siracha sauce (optional).
- It's 2 tbsp of Adam's best fire chicken seasoning (can sub with a red pepper flake and minced garlic and onion seasoning mix).
Four Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts instructions
- Mix milk, eggs, Apple cider and siracha sauce together in large bowl.
- Butterfly chicken breasts.
- Place chicken in milk mixture to marinade for 15-30 minutes (longer is ok).
- While chicken soaks, mix cream cheese with seasonings. Then stir in mozzarella and cheddar cheese..
- Put parmesan cheese in a medium bowl. (Can use panko or bread crumbs).
- Place cheese mixture in center of chicken, then close chicken and roll in cheese or panko. Place in prepared glass baking dish with seam down. (I sprinkled the top with parsley and cayenne but it's definitely not necessary).
- Bake in 350°F oven until chicken is golden brown. (About 45 minutes).
- Let chicken rest 15 minutes before serving..