Stuffed cheesy chicken breasts. Stuff each breast with broccoli-cheese mixture, place in the prepared casserole, and sprinkle with poultry rub. Sprinkle Shake n Bake over both sides of chicken breasts. Divide mixture and stuff evenly into split chicken breasts.
Cut the cheese into strips, roll inside the canadian bacon and place one rollup inside each chicken breasts, securing with a toothpick. Place bone side down in a greased baking dish. Brush the chicken with olive oil. You can cook Stuffed cheesy chicken breasts using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed cheesy chicken breasts
- It's 1 of LARGE whole chicken breast, divided into 2 pieces.
- It's 8 oz of cream cheese softened.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cottage cheese.
- It's 1 of egg beaten.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded white cheddar cheese, divided.
- You need to taste of Salt, pepper, onion and garlic powder, Italian seasoning.
- It's 1/2 jar of or can marinara sauce.
- It's of Paprika.
Combine the remaining ingredients and sprinkle over top of the chicken Easy Cheesy Herb Stuffed Chicken Breasts Recipe The ultimate in a versatile recipe, these breasts are stuffed with not one but three kinds of cheese, chopped roasted pecans, and fresh herbs. It's a company-worthy, hearty classic that's also perfect for a weeknight or Sunday dinner. SEASON Season the chicken breast with salt, pepper, garlic powder and paprika on both sides. MAKE FILLING Combine the cheese filling and stuff it into each chicken breast.
Stuffed cheesy chicken breasts step by step
- Take one lobe of Breast and cut it in half long ways. Stand it on its cut side and using the tip of your knife, cut a slit down the length of it but not all the way through. Open it up and make a nice pocket. Do the same thing with the other lobe of chicken. You’ll end up with 4 pieces. Season pieces inside and out with salt and pepper. Set in a sprayed baking dish with half jar of marinara in the bottom. Preheat your oven to 375..
- In a bowl combine cream cheese, cottage cheese, seasonings, beaten egg and beat on high til smooth and well mixed. Stir in 1 cup of white cheddar. Distribute cheese mixture evenly among the breasts, filling each pocket. They will be very full. Sprinkle last cup of white cheddar and a little paprika over each and cover with foil. TIP: spray your foil with nonstick spray and your cheese won’t stick when you take it off..
- Bake covered for about 30 minutes. Uncover and let brown for about 10 minutes more. We hade buttered noodles and green peas with ours..
COOK Sear the chicken on each side in a hot skillet, then transfer the skillet to the oven to finish cooking. How Long To Bake Stuffed Chicken? Horizontally slice a slit through the thickest part of each breast to form a pocket. Divide the mushroom mixture into four equal portions and fill each breast with the mushroom mixture (leave the juices in the pan for later. If there are any left over mushrooms, don't worry.