Sinampalukang Manok with Leftover Pasta Noodles.
You can have Sinampalukang Manok with Leftover Pasta Noodles using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sinampalukang Manok with Leftover Pasta Noodles
- You need of whole chicken (chopped to the number of pieces you prefer).
- It's of chopped garlic.
- Prepare of medium red onion.
- You need of thumb of ginger.
- You need of of a green cabbage head (separate the hard parts and the soft parts).
- It's of chopped celery (save the leaves).
- You need of long green chilis.
- It's of Sinigang sa Gabi Tamarind soup base.
- Prepare of cooked noodles (I used spaghetti for this recipe).
- You need of While peppercorns to season.
- Prepare of Fish sauce.
- It's of Neutral oil to fry in.
- You need of Water for the soup (eyeball this because every pan is different).
- It's of Lemon Salt (optional).
Sinampalukang Manok with Leftover Pasta Noodles step by step
- On medium heat, add oil to your pan. Once oil is hot and ready, add garlic, onion, and ginger and sauté for a few seconds. Add the chicken in and sauté for at least 10 minutes to release it's juices..
- Once the chicken is sautéed, turn the heat on to low and add the water in until all the chicken is submerged in the water. Make your Sinigang sa Gabi Tamarind Soup Base, long green chilis, celery (for the leaves, add it in but make sure that you tie them all together or use a cheesecloth to bundle them together as you’re going to take them out when the dish is fully cooked) and hard cabbage parts in and give it a quick stir..
- Leave the pot on low until the soup comes to a full boil. Once the soup is on full boil, add peppercorns and fish sauce to taste — adjust it to your liking. If you have lemon salt, use it as well to REALLY add that sour kick to your dish. Remember to add the seasoning gradually, tasting as you go. Add the rest of the cabbage here..
- For the final step, add your leftover pasta noodles in, and give it a quick stir. Take out the celery leaves, and serve! Enjoy 😉.