Rajasthani Mirchi Bada Recipe (Chilli Fritters).
You can cook Rajasthani Mirchi Bada Recipe (Chilli Fritters) using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rajasthani Mirchi Bada Recipe (Chilli Fritters)
- Prepare 8 of Green Chillies..
- Prepare 2 of Potatoes boiled and mashed..
- It's 1 cup of Gram flour / besan.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Garam masala powder..
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Cumin powder..
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Coriander Leaves, finely chopped..
- It's 1 of Green Chilli, finely chopped..
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need as needed of Cooking oil to deep fry.
Rajasthani Mirchi Bada Recipe (Chilli Fritters) step by step
- To begin making Rajasthani Mirchi Bada Recipe (Chilli Fritters), wash the chillies, slit them in length, deseed them and keep aside. Boil the potatoes using a pressure cooker for 3 whistles. Once cooled, peel and mash. keep them aside. Take a bowl, add the chickpea flour, red chilli powder, caraway seeds, salt and enough water to make a thick batter. Keep aside. Take a bowl, add the mashed potatoes, red chilli, cumin, garam masala, coriander leaves, green chilli and mix well..
- Now take the slit chillies, fill a portion of the potato mix inside and seal it tight, likewise fill the potato mix into all the chillies. Heat oil in a wide pan on medium heat, bring it to a little high temperature that the bada's can be fried. Now, dip the chilli into the prepared besan batter. Make sure the besan coats the chilli well from all the sides. Drop it carefully into the oil, and let it cook for a minute on one side. Flip over and cook the other side for another minute.
- And remove it into a plate lines with the kitchen absorbent paper. Likewise, fry the rest of the chillies as well serve the Rajasthani Mirchi Bada Recipe along with tomato chutney..