Bread Roll Recipe-How to make Bread Roll. Easy to make French bread rolls. Dough can be made in mixer, bread maker, or by hand. In this Bread Roll Recipe I have shown how to make Potato Stuffed Bread Roll.
Bread roll is a good party snack made by stuffing spiced potatoes in bread slices. Bread Rolls or dinner rolls as some may call it is a very good meal to start or end the day with. These Bread Rolls are super soft and tasty. You can cook Bread Roll Recipe-How to make Bread Roll using 9 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bread Roll Recipe-How to make Bread Roll
- You need 3 slice of bread white or brown.
- It's 2 of potato / aloo, boiled & mashed.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cumin powder rosted.
- It's 1/4 tsp of chat masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 pinch of black peper.
- It's to taste of Salt.
- It's 1 tbsp of coriander finaly chopped.
- You need 1 of green chilli chopped.
These Bread Rolls are sweet, buttery, Soft, and fluffy. It's not only super easy to make, but it's also super tasty and addictive! Use fresh on the day of purchase. Potato stuffed bread roll recipe, the bread is stuffed with potatoes and peas stuffing and shape into a roll.
Bread Roll Recipe-How to make Bread Roll instructions
- Rinse 2 large potatoes very well in water. Then place them in a pressure cooker. Add water just about covering the potatoes..
- Pressure cook the potatoes for 1 whistles on medium to medium-high flame..
- When pressure settles down on its own, open the lid. Then check the potatoes with a knife, and it should slid easily. Let the potatoes become warm..
- Then peel and mash them with a potato masher..
- Add 1 tablespoons chopped coriander leaves and 1 green chili, finely chopped..
- Add all the spice powders. Also add salt as per taste..
- Mix very well. Check the taste and add more spice powders, salt and dry powder if required..
- Take a portion of the mixture and make small to medium rolls of potato filling. The size of the rolls will depend on the size of the bread..
- Take the bread slices and slice off the side crusts..
- Place the prepared potato stuffing roll on one side of the moist bread slice..
- Gently roll the bread and join the edges. Press the edges and seal them. Also press the top and bottom parts and seal them..
- Shape and make bread rolls this way with the remaining bread slices..
- Heat oil for deep frying or shallow frying bread rolls in a kadai or pan.
- Fry them till they become crisp and light golden in color.
- Then using a slotted spoon remove them..
- Place them on kitchen paper towels for extra oil to be absorbed. While still hot serve them. In the same way, fry the rest of the bread rolls..
- Serve bread roll with your favorite accompaniment like tomato sauce or green chutney..
- Pl watch the video on youtube #safina kitchen #safinakitchen ttps://www.youtube.com/c/safinakitchen?sub_confirmation =1.
These bread rolls are fried in oil till crispy and golden There are many recipes which are made from leftover breads. This recipe is easy to make and one such popular street food dish with leftover. Butter, dry yeast, eggs, flour, milk, salt, sugar. My favorite rolls recipe until this one was Turkish pogaca recipe, which has yeast and mineral water in its dough. I still love that but this one is way quicker.