Samak Paneer Tikkis.
You can cook Samak Paneer Tikkis using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Samak Paneer Tikkis
- You need of To cook barnyard millet.
- You need 1/3 cup of Sama chawal (barnyard millet).
- You need 1 cup of Water.
- It's of For sama chawal tikki recipe.
- It's 1 of medium Potatoes boiled, peeled and mashed.
- Prepare 1 cup of crumbled paneer.
- You need 1.5 tsp of freshly grated ginger.
- Prepare 2 of Green chilies finely chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of coriander leaves finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare to taste of Rock salt (sendha namak).
- Prepare as needed of Oil to pan fry.
Samak Paneer Tikkis step by step
- Cooking sama ke chawal- Wash and soak samo rice for 10 minutes. Discard soaking water, take rice to the pan..
- Add 1 cup of water and turn the heat to high and let the water come to a boil..
- Once it starts to boil, reduce the heat to LOW, cover the pan and let it cook for 20 minutes. Let them cool to touch and then open the lid. Fluff up the rice and remove it to a bowl. Let it cool completely..
- Recipe of chawal ki tikki — Take cooked chawal into a bowl. Add rest of the tikki ingredients except oil..
- Mix it well. Start shaping the tikkis.
- Once finish shaping, heat the oil in a flat pan..
- Once oil is hot fry few cutlets at a time. don’t disturb it for first 1-2 minutes otherwise it will break..
- Once browned and cooked from one side, flip them and fry the other side..
- Drain the excess oil using slotted spoon..
- Remove it to paper towel lined plate. Enjoy with dahi or chutney..