stuffed chicken breasts.
You can have stuffed chicken breasts using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of stuffed chicken breasts
- You need 4 of boneless chicken breast.
- You need 4 oz of hajdu cheese,sliced.
- It's 1 cup of roasted sweet pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh oregano.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare of FOR GRAVY.
- It's 2 tsp of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mushroom.
- It's 1 of a knob of butter.
stuffed chicken breasts instructions
- Place each chicken piece between two pieces of plastic wrap.Pound lightly with the flat side of a meat mallet until about 1/4 inch thick.Remove plastic wrap.Sprinkle chicken with black pepper.For each roll,place one-fourth of the cheese,sweet peppers and oregano on a chicken piece.Fold in sides; roll up chicken.Roll in flour to coat..
- In a large skillet cook chicken rolls in hot oil over medium heat about 5 minutes or until brown on all sides.Remove from skillet.Add chicken broth to skillet.Bring to boiling; reduce heat.Simmer,uncovered,about 2minutes or until the liquid is reduced about 1/2 cup.Return chicken to skillet.Cover and simmer gor 7 to 8 minutes or until the chicken is no longer pink..
- For the Gravy:.
- In a small skillet sauté mushroom im hot oil over medium heat.Dissolve flour in chicken broth.Add to mushroom stirring until thickened.Season with salt and pepper..
- To serve,trim ends of chicken rolls.Cut rolls into 3/4-inch slices.Put on a serving plate.ENJOY!.