Aysha's stuffed chicken breast.
You can have Aysha's stuffed chicken breast using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Aysha's stuffed chicken breast
- It's 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- It's 4 oz of pepper jack cheese (can use up to 6oz).
- You need 1 cup of frozen spinach, thawed and drained (fresh cooked).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 dash of sea salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of black pepper.
- It's 2 tbsp of cajun seasoning.
- You need 1 of lots of toothpicks.
Aysha's stuffed chicken breast step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Flatten chicken to 1/4 inch thickness.
- In a medium bowl combine the pepper jack cheese, spinach, salt and pepper.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup of the spinach mixture onto each chicken breast. Roll each chicken breast and fasten the seams with toothpicks. (This part requires a lil bit of skill I used about 8 toothpicks in each roll to ensure none of the filling seeps out.).
- Brush each chicken breast with the olive oil. Sprinkle the cajun seasoning evenly over all. Sprinkle any remaining spinach and cheese on top of chicken (optional).
- Place the chicken seam side up onto a tin foil-lined baking sheet (for easy cleanup).
- Bake for 35 to 40 mins or until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove toothpicks before serving. Serve whole or slice into medallions.