Lauren's Mashed Potatoes.
You can have Lauren's Mashed Potatoes using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lauren's Mashed Potatoes
- Prepare 6-7 of red potatoes (cut how you like them)--> I leave skins on.
- It's of Water.
- It's 1-2 of chicken bullion cube.
- You need of Small yellow onion (diced).
- It's 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt (I use Pink Himalayan).
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of black pepper or more to taste.
- You need 2 sticks of salted butter.
- It's 1 cup of milk.
Lauren's Mashed Potatoes step by step
- Scrub and rinse your potatoes..
- Boil water in pot. Add potatoes and add a dash of salt, onion and chicken bullion cube. Remember add just enough water so that the potatoes are covered..
- Let the potatoes boil..
- Check with a fork to see if they're done. If they're done drain them..
- In a separate pan add your 2 sticks of butter and your 1 cup of milk let it boil..
- Put potatoes back in pot and in four increments pour your butter and milk mixture in your potatoes. Mash=pour, mash=pour, mash=pour, mash=pour. Keep mashing until desired consistency..
- Now add your garlic powder. Add more salt and black pepper till your taste buds are satisfied..
- Stir and ENJOY!!!.