Traditional Italian Potato Croquettes.
You can cook Traditional Italian Potato Croquettes using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Traditional Italian Potato Croquettes
- Prepare 1 quart of mashed potatoes...use leftovers or make fresh then refrigerate or use my attached recipe.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- It's 1 pints of seasoned breadcrumbs.
- You need pinch of salt.
- You need 1 of lil water.
- You need of frying oil an inch up your frying pan.
Traditional Italian Potato Croquettes step by step
- My rustic mashed potatoes recipe, use cold out of the refrigerator https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/339075-rustic-mashed-potatoes.
- Grab a couple of ounces of cold mashed potatoes & roll into a ball in your hand then press into a roll while rolling in hand.
- In bowl add eggs scrambled & lil water to make egg wash.
- In a separate bowl add sresoned breadcrumbs.
- Add oil to frying pan on medium heat to 350°.
- Make a conveyor line, take rolled potatoes, dip in egg wash all over, roll in breadcrumbs & fry on both sides until golden brown, about 4-6 at a time & repeat process..
- Salt & plate when finished, eat & enjoy.