Shrimp 🍤 Tacos 🌮. Shrimp Tacos with Grapefruit Salad An interesting (and refreshing) take on the shrimp taco: Grill the seafood with a brush of grapefruit marinade for a sweet and citrusy flavor. For the slaw: Combine the sliced jalapeno and shredded green and purple cabbage in a large bowl. In a separate bowl, mix the milk, mayonnaise, sugar, vinegar, cayenne and salt.
It tastes worth a million bucks yet is so simple. Prep the slaw and crema: Prepare the cilantro lime slaw according to instructions. Combine all of the chipotle crema ingredients in a blender and pulse until smooth.* Cook the shrimp. You can cook Shrimp 🍤 Tacos 🌮 using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp 🍤 Tacos 🌮
- You need 8 of mini peppers, sliced.
- Prepare of Olive oil, enough to coat pan.
- It's 1 of onion, sliced.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It's 1/8 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of chili powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- You need 1 of large bag frozen shrimp (cleaned, peeled and deveined).
- It's Splash of lime juice.
- Prepare of Lettuce and tomatoes for garnish.
- You need of Shredded cheddar cheese for garnish.
- Prepare of Sour cream for garnish.
In a mixing bowl, toss the shrimp with the taco seasoning, plus a generous pinch of salt and black pepper, until evenly coated. Heat oil in a large non-stick sauté pan over medium-high heat. Easy Shrimp Tacos are the perfect simple dinner for busy weeknights! Plump, juicy shrimp are cooked in a flavorful spice blend then wrapped in warm flour tortillas and piled high with your favorite toppings.
Shrimp 🍤 Tacos 🌮 step by step
- Slice up your mini peppers, then add them to a large pan and sauté in olive oil.......
- Next add your onion to the pan that has the peppers, then add minced garlic and sauté until slightly browned.......
- Now add your black pepper,cayenne pepper,chili powder and ground cumin, sauté for several minutes.......
- Now add your cleaned shrimp to pan and sauté until shrimp turn nice and pink.......
- Squeeze some lime juice all over peppers and shrimp, mix all well......
- Remove from heat and serve with your leftover taco shells ! Enjoy 😉 !.
Build tacos: add a scoop of slaw, a few shrimp, and a drizzle of the garlic-lime mayo to each taco. Serve with sliced limes to squeeze on top and extra crema on the side. Keep in mind smaller shrimp will cook faster. Red Cabbage - the color and flavor is perfect for tacos, but you can sub with green cabbage or even a coleslaw blend; Cheese - Cotija is a Mexican cheese that is the traditional cheese for. Serve the shrimp in the warm tortillas with the slaw, whole cilantro leaves, and lime wedges on the side.