Ricotta Stuffed Chicken Breasts.
You can cook Ricotta Stuffed Chicken Breasts using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ricotta Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- You need of Chicken and Filling.
- It's 6 large of boneless chicken breasts.
- It's 15 oz of ricotta cheese.
- It's 4 oz of grated mozzarella.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 2 tbsp of parsley.
- It's 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- You need of Sauce.
- It's 30 oz of tomato sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of red wine.
- You need 1 tbsp of parsley.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of marjoram.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of sweet basil.
Ricotta Stuffed Chicken Breasts instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Divide chicken breast into two pieces, horizontally, to create thin "sheets" of meat. Place between pieces of plastic wrap and pound thin, but try to avoid making holes. You can also use a tortilla press to thin the meat. Lightly sprinkle each piece of chicken with salt and pepper..
- In a small bowl, combine filling ingredients. Spoon equal amounts of filling into the center of each "sheet" of chicken. Roll or wrap the chicken around the filling and place into a large, greased baking dish. Place in oven for about 15 minutes...
- Combine all of the sauce ingredients in a medium sauce pan. Simmer for about 15 minutes..
- Remove chicken from the oven and generously spoon the sauce over the top. Optional: sprinkle with mozzarella during the last 15 minutes of baking..
- Return chicken to oven for about 40 minutes..