Bacon wrapped stuffed chicken breast.
You can have Bacon wrapped stuffed chicken breast using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bacon wrapped stuffed chicken breast
- You need 8 oz of Cream cheese.
- It's 1/4 cup of Sharp cheese.
- It's 2 tbsp of Chopped fresh parsley.
- It's 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 4 large of Chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 packages of Thin sliced bacon.
- It's 1 of You will also need wax paper and plastic wrap.
Bacon wrapped stuffed chicken breast instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Lay chicken breast on wax paper and cover with plastic wrap. Pound chicken flat until it is able to be rolled up..
- Mix cream cheese, sharp cheese, parsley, and lemon juice together. Set mixture aside to soften..
- Put about 2 to 3 table spoons of cream cheese mixture on flat chicken breast. Roll up chicken around mixture..
- Wrap 3 to 4 pieces of bacon around chicken making sure to cover ends so mixture does not spill out during cooking..
- Place in baking dish and cook at 400 for 30 minuets. If you have a rack inside baking dish keeping chicken off bottom of pan bacon with come out crispy on the bottom. put chicken under broiler for last 5 mins to crisp up bacon..