Mojito Shrimp Tacos.
You can cook Mojito Shrimp Tacos using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mojito Shrimp Tacos
- It's 1 Pound of Shrimp; thawed (if using frozen), peeled, and deveined.
- It's 1/2 of Green Pepper; sliced.
- You need 1/2 of Red Onion; sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 of Lime.
- Prepare 1 Shot of Tequila.
- It's 1 1/2 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need to taste of Salt, Pepper, Mint.
- You need of Small Flour Tortillas.
Mojito Shrimp Tacos instructions
- Heat 1 Tbsp of olive oil in a large sauté pan and add onions and peppers on medium high..
- Sauté until onions become translucent. Place onions and peppers aside..
- In a small bowl add lime, Tequila, 1/2 Tbsp olive oil, salt, pepper, and mint. Mix until well blended..
- Add shrimp to pan. Cook until a red color starts to appear..
- Add Lime sauce and sauté until shrimp becomes bright red. Return onions and peppers and cook for additional 2 minutes on high heat..
- Remove from heat. Place a portioned mix of shrimp on small flour tortillas and garnish with chopped Lettuce, sprinkled Monterrey cheese and a Lime wedge..
- This dish can be served with my Baja Black Beans & Corn. Just heat a can of rinsed Black Beans with a can of Corn and squeeze a half a Lime and add 1/4 cup of your favorite salsa; spicy works great!.