Creamy lime cilantro shrimp tacos. Other Sauces for Shrimp Tacos: The Garlic Cilantro Lime Sauce is THE BEST here. But if you need something different due to restrictions or preferences, our Magic Green Sauce or Cilantro Vinaigrette would do the trick. These shrimp tacos are fast, easy, and give me something to look forward to at.
Originating in Baja California, fish and shrimp tacos have become popular pretty much anywhere seafood is available. These in particular have quickly become a fan favorite. Spicy pan grilled shrimp tacos loaded with a zest honey cilantro lime slaw and topped with a creamy sriracha sauce. You can cook Creamy lime cilantro shrimp tacos using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy lime cilantro shrimp tacos
- You need 31-40 of count shrimp 2 pounds.
- You need 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika.
- It's 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cumin.
- It's half of teaspoon oregano ground.
- You need half of teaspoon red chili flakes.
- It's half of teaspoon sea salt.
- You need pinch of black pepper.
- It's 1 pound of shredded green and red cabbage.
- It's 2 cups of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 bunch of cilantro chopped.
- Prepare of the zest of one lime.
- Prepare of juice of one lime.
- It's half of teaspoon salt.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeno devein seeded and finely chopped.
- You need half of a sweet onion julienned.
- You need half of onion diced.
- You need 2 of Roma tomatoes diced.
These tacos are spicy, sweet, zesty and bursting with flavor! You'll love this easy shrimp taco recipe! How can I control the spice level/heat in this recipe? Some like it hot, and others don't.
Creamy lime cilantro shrimp tacos instructions
- Combine spices with shelled thawed shrimp let it marinate for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Combine cabbage julienne onions and jalapeno in a bowl.
- For the sauce combined 2 cup sour cream, the juice of one lime, the zest of one lime, half teaspoon salt, and cilantro, add half cup to 1 Cup to the cabbage and Julian onions with jalapeno slaw.
- Skewer the shrimp brush with olive oil and grill for 3 minutes on each side.
It is easy to adjust this recipe to your own personal taste preferences. avocado cilantro corn cream dinner dip lime popular recipe sauce shrimp summer summertime taco tacos. These shrimp tacos are ready in thirty minutes or less and use many fresh ingredients. Pair with my slow cooker "refried" beans for a light and tasty feast! Spicy pan grilled shrimp tacos loaded with a zest honey cilantro lime slaw and topped with a creamy sriracha sauce. These tacos are spicy, sweet, zesty and bursting with flavor!