Easy Homemade Quiche. In a large bowl, beat together milk, eggs, baking mix, butter and parmesan cheese. Stir in broccoli, ham and Cheddar cheese. DIRECTIONS in a bowl mix the eggs, milk, parmesan cheese and the seasonings.
Make use of leftovers Quiche is a great way to use up leftover meat and vegetables. And just a terrific way sneak in greens! Follow the quiche recipe as written, but skip the crust. You can cook Easy Homemade Quiche using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Homemade Quiche
- It's 1 of Potato.
- Prepare 2 slice of ●Bacon.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of ●Spinach.
- It's 2 of ●Button mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/4 of ●Onion.
- You need 60 ml of Heavy cream.
- Prepare 60 ml of Milk.
- It's 1 of Egg (plus however much left over from the crust).
- You need 1 of Soup stock cube.
- You need 1 of Salt, pepper, herbs (as needed).
- You need 1 of Cheese (as desired).
- Prepare 1 of Tart base https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/156224-super-easy-crispy-tart-crust.
This Easy Quiche Recipe starts with a premade pie crust but no one has to know! It's loaded with ham, cheese and green onions and is the perfect easy breakfast or dinner! You can really add anything you want to this easy quiche recipe — other vegetables, different cheeses or seasonings — but ham and cheese is our favorite way to do it up. Quiche is made of eggs, an indulgent amount of dairy, and any number of filling combinations, from ham and cheddar cheese to garlicky mushrooms and sauteed spinach—all nestled in a basic pastry crust.
Easy Homemade Quiche instructions
- Thinly slice the potato, soak in a pot of cold water and bring to a boil..
- Fry the bacon. When the fat begins to render, add the ● ingredients. Season with salt, pepper and herbs..
- Mix the heavy cream, milk and egg together, and season with the soup stock cube, salt and pepper..
- Add the Step 1 and Step 2 mixture into a blind-baked tart base. Then pour in the egg mixture and top with cheese. Bake for 25 minutes in a 200°C oven..
Variations of quiche include gluten-free quiche; deep-dish quiche; and even crustless quiche. Assemble the quiche: Spoon the mushrooms, bacon, and cheese into the crust. Pour in egg mixture and carefully transfer to oven. This easy quiche recipe is loaded with ham or bacon, cheese, green onions, and savory egg custard! Perfect for a delicious breakfast, brunch, or dinner, and it's super easy to make.