Oreo Mud Pie.
You can cook Oreo Mud Pie using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oreo Mud Pie
- You need 2 box of Hersheys Milk Chocolate instant pudding mix.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 large of Cool Whip (I used 64 oz, but recipe makes 2 pies).
- It's 1 packages of Oreo cookies (I used Double Stuff).
- Prepare 2 packages of Oreo pie crusts.
- You need 1 of Hersheys Chocolate syrup.
Oreo Mud Pie step by step
- Separate half of the Oreos. Put in large bag and crush them..
- In a large bowl, combine both boxes of pudding, milk, and the crushed half of the Oreos. Beat with wire whisk for 2 minutes..
- Gently fold in half of the cool whip..
- Pour mixture into Oreo pie shells. Refrigerate for at least an hour, or until firmly set..
- Take the other half of the cool whip and spread over the pies..
- Crush the remaining half of the Oreos. Sprinkle them over the pies..
- Lightly drizzle Hersheys Chocolate syrup over the pies..
- Done! Delicious!.