SAUSAGE AND RICE STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST.
You can cook SAUSAGE AND RICE STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of SAUSAGE AND RICE STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST
- It's 6 of boneless, skinless chicken breast, pounded thin.
- Prepare 1 of packet spanish rice, pre-cooked.
- You need 1/4 lb of each hot sausage and chorizo.
- You need 1/2 of green bell pepper, chopped.
- You need 2 of green onions, chopped.
- Prepare 1 small of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 can of rotel tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of of each: paprika,chili powder, garlic powder and onion flakes or powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of chipotle chili powder, cumin and salt, pepper.
- You need 1 of packet Sazon seasoning(latin spice mix).
SAUSAGE AND RICE STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST instructions
- Pound out chicken breast thin then season both sides with dry season mixture..
- Make rice per instructions then add in sauted bell pepper, onion, green onion and drained can rotel tomatoes..
- Spread thin layer of sausage mix and a thin layer of cooked rice over meat..
- Roll chicken up and secure with toothpicks or string. Sear on top of stove. Finish in oven.
- pre-heat oven to 350°F add seared chicken and cook for 30 minutes..