Yummy stuffed masala idli (dhara kitchen recipes for morning breakfast recipe). Stuffed masala idli recipe with step by step pics and video, learn how to stuff idli and make soft idli as well. Stuffed masala idli recipe with step by step pics and video, learn how to stuff idli and make soft Healthy stuffing makes idli more healthier than the normal idlis. See recipes for Sindhi Masala Koki too.
Hi…thanks a lot for sharing such a yummy and quick food recipes.!! Now a days before trying anything, I will check your. Instant Stuffed Masala Idli- Idli is a traditional breakfast in South Indian households. You can cook Yummy stuffed masala idli (dhara kitchen recipes for morning breakfast recipe) using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Yummy stuffed masala idli (dhara kitchen recipes for morning breakfast recipe)
- It's of ingredients:.
- Prepare 3 of thi 4 large potato,boiled,peeled and mashed.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oil.
- It's 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1 of Onion,finely chopped.
- It's 1 of Large carrot finely chopped.
- It's 2 of large Tomato,finely chopped (optional).
- Prepare 1 of capsicum,finely chopped (optional).
- It's 1/3 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- It's 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- It's 1 Tsp of Asafoetida.
- You need 2 tbsp of Coriander leaves, chopped.
- It's of Salt - As required.
- It's of Idli batter - As required.
It is a savoury cake that is popular throughout India and neighboring countries like Sri Lanka. The cakes are usually four to five inches in diameter and are made by steaming a batter. Stuffed Idli is a delicious and healthy snack. For the filling, I used spicy chana dal stuffing which makes it unique and also flavorful.
Yummy stuffed masala idli (dhara kitchen recipes for morning breakfast recipe) step by step
- Method: Heat a kadai or pan and oil with mustard seeds. Add asafoetida, finely chopped onions and tomatoes, fry till transparent. Add capsicum, fry for a minute in medium flame. Add red chilli powder,turmeric and salt..
- Fry till everything turns mushy and to a masala. Add the mashed potato and blend well for a minute in medium flame..
- Add 2 tbsp Coriander and, cook covered for 5 minutes in low flame or until veg are cooked. if it's too dry and mix well..
- Add coriander leaves finally. Once it become dry masala take it out and let it to cool down for sometime..
- To make stuffed idli, grease the idly plate and then pour a half laddle of batter and spread evenly. now add a tbsp of masala and drop over the idly batter and then again drop the idly batter over the filling and close it..
- Steam the yummy stuffed masala idli and sambar with coconut chutney serve hot..
- By Dhaneshwari Kiran Joshi..
Place the stand into the steaming pot. When amma was here last month, she had the brainwave to make masala idli for breakfast one morning. Definitely not expecting something stuffed into idli, I was surprised for sure and made a mental note to prepare it again. Masala Idli is an easy Indian breakfast recipe using left over idlies, onions, tomatoes and spices. Usually prepared as a breakfast fare with a good dose of lemon juice and fresh coriander as garnish.