Mashed potato spring rolls.
You can cook Mashed potato spring rolls using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mashed potato spring rolls
- It's 2 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 2 cups of mashed potstoes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 3 of green onions, finely sliced.
- You need of Premade wonton wrappers.
Mashed potato spring rolls instructions
- Add a small knob of butter to a small pan on medium heat. Add the garlic and fry for 1 minute, just long enough to take away the raw garlic bite..
- Put the garlic, mashed potatoes, cheese and green onion in a mixing bowl, along with a good pinch of salt and a good pinch of ground white pepper. Fold the mash into itself several times until everything is combined..
- Form spring rolls using the wonton wrappers, and 1 1/2 tbsp of potato mixture at a time. There are many videos online on how to wrap spring rolls properly. You should end up with about 18 rolls. Put them in a freezer for 30 minutes to set..
- Fry the spring rolls using a deep fryer or a pan with 2 in vegetable oil on medium heat. Once they're golden brown, remove them to a paper-towel lined tray to drain. Serve hot with your favourite dip (mine is chipotle mayo)..