Easy Peanut Butter Cookies.
You can cook Easy Peanut Butter Cookies using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Peanut Butter Cookies
- Prepare of Peanut Butter (I use creamy, but I'm sure chunky would work too).
- You need of Egg.
- You need of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare of Chocolate Chips.
- You need of Sugar ( the original recipe calls for one cup, I found that way too sweet).
Easy Peanut Butter Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 325 Fahrenheit..
- Mix Peanut Butter, Sugar, Egg and Vanilla Extract..
- Line Cookie Sheet with Parchment Paper..
- Drop 1 tablespoon or 1 teaspoon (yields more cookies) about 1inch apart..
- Flatten with spoon to form a small indentation..
- Top with chocolate chips..
- Bake approximately 15.minutes..
- Let cool at least 10 minutes, they will fall apart if not cool enough..