Homemade mashed potatoes w/ brown gravy hamburgers & cornbread!.
You can cook Homemade mashed potatoes w/ brown gravy hamburgers & cornbread! using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Homemade mashed potatoes w/ brown gravy hamburgers & cornbread!
- You need 2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare 1/2 of bellpepper.
- Prepare 6-8 of large sized potatoes.
- It's 2 boxes of jiffy cornbread mix.
- You need of Salt season to your taste.
- It's of Pepper season to your taste.
- It's of Complete seasoning season to your taste.
- Prepare of Garlic powder season to your taste.
- Prepare of Onion powder season to your taste.
- You need 1 of whole stick of butter.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 cups of milk.
- You need 2 packs of brown gravy.
Homemade mashed potatoes w/ brown gravy hamburgers & cornbread! step by step
- Take your ground beef put it in a pan with the bellpepper and onions and brown it.
- Get your potatoes diced them in small squares or however you would like. I leave mine skin on put a pot of water on medium high heat add a tablespoon of salt let them boil.
- Pour both boxes of cornbread mix into a bowl add the 2 eggs, a teaspoon of oil, and 1/2 cup of milk mix it all together and put in the oven on 375 degrees for 20 mins.
- Once the potatoes are done boiling drain the water off of them and put them in a bowl with 1/2 stick of butter, 1 1/2 cup of milk, teaspoon of sour cream and mix them all together.
- Add 1 1/2 cup of water to a pot pour the gravy packs in stir till it comes to a boil.
- Take the patties you made out of the ground beef and lay them on your plate with the mashed potatoes and put the gravy on them.