Pide | Instant Pide | Kids Lunch Box Series | Recipe No 9.
You can have Pide | Instant Pide | Kids Lunch Box Series | Recipe No 9 using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pide | Instant Pide | Kids Lunch Box Series | Recipe No 9
- You need of For Dough:.
- You need 2 cups of All-purpose Flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It's 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare of Water as required.
- Prepare of For Topping:.
- It's of Tomato Ketchup.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of Mozzarella Cheeses (Around ).
- Prepare 1 cup of Cheddar Cheese (Around ).
- Prepare 1 of Boiled; Peeled and Mashed Potato.
- You need 1 of medium sized Red onion.
- It's of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It's of Paprika Powder.
- It's of Herbs.
- It's of Egg Yolk or Butter.
Pide | Instant Pide | Kids Lunch Box Series | Recipe No 9 instructions
- Preheat the oven at 220°c..
- In a large bowl add flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, oil and lemon juice..
- Mix everything and add water little by little. mix and make a soft dough. Let the dough rest for 3 to 5 mins..
- Now again knead the dough for about 5 minutes. (use some dry flour if the dough is too sticky)..
- Divide into 4 equal parts and roll into oval shape..
- Fold the edges and create a boat shape, pinch both the ends. Brush with egg wash or butter..
- Tomato Ketchup (I have applied the ketchup only on 2 pieces). For the 1st pide fill the potato and then cheese. Sprinkle the seasonings..
- For the 2nd pide onion and cheese. Sprinkle the seasonings, and the rest only with cheese and seasoning. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes..