This recipe of mix veg oatmeal (daliya) poppers is not only healthy but tasty too!.
You can have This recipe of mix veg oatmeal (daliya) poppers is not only healthy but tasty too! using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of This recipe of mix veg oatmeal (daliya) poppers is not only healthy but tasty too!
- It's 2 cups of Finely chopped mixed vegetables (carrots, cauliflower, cabbage, capsicum) –.
- It's 2 tbsp of Chilli, ginger and garlic paste.
- You need 2 of Finely chopped onions.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Mustard seeds.
- It's 1 pinch of Cumin seeds (jeera).
- You need 1 pinch of Asafoetida (Hing).
- It's to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Garam masala/ Punjabi masala/ Chaat Masala.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Finely chopped coriander.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 2 cups of Boiled oatmeal (daliya).
- Prepare 2 cups of Boiled and mashed potatoes.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of Bread crumbs.
- You need 1/2 cup of All purpose flour (Maida).
- It's of Oil – to fry.
This recipe of mix veg oatmeal (daliya) poppers is not only healthy but tasty too! step by step
- Heat some oil in a pan and add musta.
- Add chilli, ginger and garlic paste to the pan and saute..
- Add finely chopped onion and saute till they are golden brown..
- Add the chopped mixed vegetables and cook them properly..
- Add salt and garam masala/ Punjabi masala/ Chaat masala, mix properly and let it cool..
- Add the boiled oatmeal, mashed potatoes, some breadcrumbs and mix properly.
- Make medium sized balls of the batter prepared..
- In a bowl, take all purpose flour and add little amount of water till it becomes a paste of moderate consistency.
- Dip the prepared balls in the paste, coat them with the remaining part of dry bread crumbs and fry them till they are golden brown..
- Put the fried balls on a toothpick and your recipe is ready to be served..