Italian stuffed chicken breast. Italian-inspired stuffed chicken breasts are loaded with plenty of cheese and seasonings and baked with spaghetti sauce for a crowd-pleasing meal. Place the chicken between two pieces of wax paper and pound the chicken to flatten a little. Place half of a cheese slice and two tablespoons of spinach (squeezed dry) down the center of each piece of chicken.
An easy to make stuffed chicken breast recipe, Italian style. The breast is stuffed with cheese, breaded and baked in tomato sauce. This chicken recipe is for a single serving but can easily be scaled to feed as many as you wish. You can have Italian stuffed chicken breast using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Italian stuffed chicken breast
- Prepare 1 c of shredded Italian cheese.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 tsp of dried basil.
- It's 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1/2-1 cup of Italian style bread crumbs.
- It's 3 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 of egg, beaten.
- Prepare 2 cups of marinara sauce.
- You need of About 10 stalks kale.
- You need 1/4 of small onion, chopped.
- It's to taste of Olive oil.
- It's to taste of Salt & pepper.
And when this Sun Dried Tomato, Spinach and Cheese Stuffed Chicken from Yammie's Noshery came across my radar, I jumped on it straight away. BAKED ITALIAN PARMESAN CHICKEN BREAST-GUACAMOLE STUFFED (Paleo, Gluten-Free, Keto)Healthy Recipes Tips. Italian-Stuffed Chicken Breast w/ Balsamic Vinegar SauceCooking and Beer. Stuff each breast with a quarter of the cheese mix, then press to close.
Italian stuffed chicken breast instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Remove kale from stems and chop into small pieces. Cook kale & onion in the olive oil until tender, adding salt and pepper to taste. Let cool..
- Mix 3/4 cup of Italian cheese, basil, oregano and kale in a small bowl. Add bread crumbs to a plate. Add egg to another plate and stir in a tiny bit of water..
- Cut one side of chicken breast horizontally to within one half inch of other side. Spread the two sides open like a book. Cover chicken with plastic wrap and pound to flatten. Fill each chicken breast with kale/cheese mixture and close like a book over filling. Coat the outside of each chicken breast with egg. Press both sides of each chicken breast into bread crumbs so outside is completely coated. Arrange chicken breasts in a 9x13 baking dish..
- Bake in preheated oven until chicken is no longer pink in center and juices run clear, about 45 mins..
- Remove chicken from oven and pour marinara sauce over cooked chicken. Top with remaining 1/4 cup of cheese. Bake until sauce is bubbling and cheese is melted, about 5 more minutes..
- All done! Serve with pasta and garlic bread..
Lift onto a greased baking tray. Season the top of the chicken, then overlap tomato slices over the top of each piece of chicken. These mozzarella cheese stuffed chicken breast are filled with Italian flavors and wrapped in prosciutto. They are baked in the oven until perfect The best way to get the stuffing in these chicken breast is to cut a deep pocket in the chicken breast. Then we can stuff them with as much stuff as.