Shrimp Breakfast Tacos. This easy shrimp tacos recipe is made with zesty shrimp, cilantro lime coleslaw, sliced avocado and a spicy chipotle crema. Kick them up a notch with homemade flour tortillas too, if you'd like! Baked Barbecue shrimp scrambled with eggs and placed into a lightly toasted flour tortilla taco.
They are served over toasted corn. Spicy shrimp, creamy slaw, yummy shrimp taco sauce wrapped in warm fresh corn tortilla. Then a squeeze of lime juice and you are in Mexico. You can have Shrimp Breakfast Tacos using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimp Breakfast Tacos
- It's 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1 of small onion, chopped.
- You need 2 of bell peppers, chopped.
- Prepare 8 oz of mushrooms, chopped.
- You need 1 lb of shrimp meat.
- It's of salt, pepper, & garlic.
- It's 4 of eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of dairy.
- You need of cilantro or parsley.
- It's 1 packages of tortillas.
These shrimp taco recipes demand to be eaten by the ocean. Turn taco night on its head with this Chinese-inspired rendition of this classic seafood supper. I got the idea for these shrimp tacos from a favorite restaurant. The shrimp is sauteed in honey butter, topped with a delicious mango salsa, and wrapped in a tortilla.
Shrimp Breakfast Tacos instructions
- Heat oil to medium high heat..
- Add onions and cook until translucent..
- Add peppers and mushrooms. Cook half way..
- Add shrimp and seasoning. Cook until heated..
- Mix eggs and daily. Pour over the shrimp and vegetables..
- Optional - add cilantro/parsley..
- When eggs are done, place in a tortilla and enjoy. Also, you may want to top with cheese..
- Burrito version.
It tastes worth a million bucks yet is so. These shrimp tacos are flavored with a mix of paprika, chili, oregano, cumin, and garlic powders. Serve with some sour cream, cabbage, and a touch of lime. Other Sauces for Shrimp Tacos: The Garlic Cilantro Lime Sauce is THE BEST here. These shrimp tacos are fast, easy, and give me something to look forward to at the end of the day.