Philly cheese stuffed chicken breasts.
You can have Philly cheese stuffed chicken breasts using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Philly cheese stuffed chicken breasts
- You need 4 of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 packages of bacon.
- Prepare 1 packages of cream cheese.
- You need 1 of green pepper.
- It's 1 of onion.
Philly cheese stuffed chicken breasts step by step
- Chop green pepper and onion. Add to softened cream cheese and mix well. Put in fridge.
- Lay chicken out and pound with a small pan or somethin u got layin around.
- Lay 4 pieces of bacon next to each other. Lay chicken on top put about 2 tabelspoons of cream cheese mixture on to middle of chicken and wrap with bacon secure with toothpicks. Try not to have chicken showing.
- Preheat oven 350. Fry chicken wraps in pan just a little to get the bacon started and so there is not much grease when u put it in oven.
- Put chicken on a cookie sheet and bake about 20-25 minutes and enjoy.