Italian Chicken Spaghetti Squash.
You can have Italian Chicken Spaghetti Squash using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Italian Chicken Spaghetti Squash
- You need of chicken breasts OR tofu (either can also be removed from recipe).
- You need of spaghetti squash.
- You need of grape tomatoes, quartered.
- You need of green onion, chopped fine.
- Prepare of minced garlic.
- Prepare of red wine.
- You need of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare of basil.
- Prepare of oregano.
- Prepare of salt & pepper.
- You need of oil, I prefer grapeseed oil.
Italian Chicken Spaghetti Squash step by step
- Cut spaghetti squash lengthwise, scoop out seeds, place face down in microwave dish, with 1/4" of water. Cook until fork tender, approx. 12-15 min..
- Chicken or tofu can be removed from recipe. If doing that, skip next step..
- Cut chicken/tofu into small bite size portions. Season with salt & pepper to taste. Sauté over medium heat until fully cooked. Remove chicken/tofu from pan..
- Add oil to pan, sauté garlic, green onions, and grape tomatoes. Season with basil and oregano to taste..
- Add balsamic vinegar and red wine to pan. Let liquid reduce..
- Scoop out spaghetti squash with fork and add all of it to the pan..
- Add chicken/tofu (if using) back to pan and heat everything through..