Bacon wrapped, stuffed chicken breast..
You can have Bacon wrapped, stuffed chicken breast. using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon wrapped, stuffed chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 1/4 lb of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- You need 1 packages of sliced bacon.
- Prepare 1 envelope of ranch dressing mix.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese.
- It's of cracked black pepper.
Bacon wrapped, stuffed chicken breast. step by step
- Chop 4 slices of the bacon and cook till almost crispy..
- Mix the cream cheese, ranch packet and cooked bacon together, set aside..
- Take your chicken breast cut a pocket in the side, careful not to cut through completely..
- Add a spoonful of the cheese mixture into the chicken, I used a tablespoon, seemed to be plenty..
- Wrap each chicken breast in 2 pieces of the bacon at a slight angle to cover the pocket. Should loom something like this..
- Stand the chicken breast on their side so that the pocket is facing up. Crack your black pepper to taste..
- In a previous heated oven, I used 400°F for 40 - 45 minutes, chicken was juicy and very tasty. I hope you enjoy this as much as we did..
- Side note: I used tooth picks to hold the bacon in place..