Little Apple Pies.
You can have Little Apple Pies using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Little Apple Pies
- It's 1 of roll of refrigerated pie dough (I used my basic pie dough recipe).
- It's 5 of small Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored, and diced finely.
- You need 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tablespoon of cornstarch.
- Prepare of For the Streusel Topping.
- It's 2 1/4 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2/3 cups of old fashioned oats.
- It's pinch of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 cups of butter, melted.
Little Apple Pies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray the wells of a standard size muffin tin with nonstick spray. Roll out dough onto a lightly floured surface, and cut out circles about 2 inches in diameter. Gather and re-roll unused dough and cut additional circles. use the rim of a small plastic cup. Place the circles in the bottom of each muffin well..
- Add the apples, sugar, cinnamon, lemon juice, and cornstarch to a medium saucepan. Cook on medium heat, stirring occasionally for about 5-10 minutes until the apples have softened slightly and the juices begin to thicken. Remove from heat..
- Add about one tablespoon of the apple filling on top of each circle of pie dough..
- In a medium bowl, mix flour, brown sugar, granulated sugar, oats, and salt. Add melted butter and mix until well incorporated..
- Add a heaping tablespoon of the streusel topping to each muffin well, and gently pat it down over the apples..
- Cook about 20-25 minutes until crumbs are cruncy.