How to make Aloo Ka Halwa | Falahari Aloo ka Halwa Recipe| Aloo Ka Halwa.
You can cook How to make Aloo Ka Halwa | Falahari Aloo ka Halwa Recipe| Aloo Ka Halwa using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of How to make Aloo Ka Halwa | Falahari Aloo ka Halwa Recipe| Aloo Ka Halwa
- It's 2 cups of potatoes boiled, peeled and grated or mashed.
- It's 2 tablespoon of ghee.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar or to taste.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- It's 1/4 cup of mixed dry nuts Chopped.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of green cardamom powder.
- You need pinch of strands of saffron.
How to make Aloo Ka Halwa | Falahari Aloo ka Halwa Recipe| Aloo Ka Halwa instructions
- Soak the saffron in a 1/4 cup warm milk..
- Heat ghee in a heavy bottomed pan over the medium-low flame..
- Add grated potatoes and sauté well. sauté this on low-medium heat till it sweet aroma starts to come, *more you sauté the better the halwa tastes. Add milk and sugar and mix well there should not any lumps. Stir this till it leaves ghee or starts leaving the pan..
- Add cardamom powder and saffron. mix well and cook for another 2 minutes..
- Aloo ka halwa is ready to serve..
- Garnished with nuts and serve it..