Brad'S pepperoni stuffed chicken breast.
You can have Brad'S pepperoni stuffed chicken breast using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brad'S pepperoni stuffed chicken breast
- It's 2 large of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 1 packages of sliced pepperoni.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 4 large of basil leaves.
- You need 3 of strips of bacon cut in half.
- Prepare 1 of egg beaten with a little milk.
- You need 1 of garlic and herb bread crumbs.
Brad'S pepperoni stuffed chicken breast step by step
- Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- Place on a cutting board. Butterfly breasts starting with the thick side.
- Heat oven to 350.
- Place mozzarella, pepperoni, and basil leaves on butterflied chicken.
- Fold back the chicken and lay strips of bacon over breasts.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until 145°F.
- Brush chicken with milk and egg mix. Dust with bread crumbs. Bake 10 more minutes . If crumbs are not brown turn on broiler a.few minutes.