Mashed Potatoes and Meatball Sauce. Join GEENA as she takes you through fun cooking and eating on the best Cook show in Nigeria (we no dey make mouth). www.foodiesandspice.blogspot.com. A quick & yummy dish to do that is easy. Need only a few ingredients for it.
For this recipe I have tried to create the most 'Italian' sauce I could, to accompany my homemade Meatballs. Cut the onion for both the sauce and the meatballs and cook them in olive oil until they are very translucent and soft so they're not strong to taste. Mashed Potatoes: You should make them now, then set aside while the meatballs are prepared. You can cook Mashed Potatoes and Meatball Sauce using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mashed Potatoes and Meatball Sauce
- You need of Mash.
- Prepare of redskin potatoes.
- Prepare of evaporated milk.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of chopped chives.
- You need of sour cream.
- Prepare of butter.
- It's of water to boil potatoes.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- You need of meatballs quartered.
- Prepare of chicken broth.
- You need of beef broth.
- You need of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of large onion diced.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of ground black pepper fine.
- Prepare of granulated garlic powder.
- You need of butter onions.
- You need of butter for flour.
Meatball Instructions Serve the meatballs with a scoop of mashed potatoes, a spoonful of lingonberry sauce, a few slices of pickles, and a sprinkling of the fresh dill. These Instant Pot Meatballs and Mashed Potatoes cook together at the same time in the pressure cooker! The pot in pot method makes How to make the best Instant Pot Meatballs: Two Ways. Can I make these Instant Pot meatballs with tomato sauce?
Mashed Potatoes and Meatball Sauce instructions
- Wash, peel, and dice the potatoes. Add to pot and cover with water. Boil till fork tender..
- Add butter and onion to a deep pan. Sauté for 5 minutes. Quarter the meatballs..
- Add the meatballs to the onions. Sauté with the onions and let them brown slightly. Add the rest of the butter and melt. Add the flour, salt, pepper, and garlic. Stir till incorporated in well..
- Add the broths. Stir until smooth and thickened..
- Drain the potatoes and add salt and chives. Mash and whip the potatoes. I left some lumps. Add sour cream and incorporate well..
- Serve the sauce over the potatoes. I hope you enjoy!!!!!.
The meatballs ended up a nice brown color, they were not over cooked and I think putting them in before browning allowed some This recipe shouldn't be "made over" but put together as written, the meatballs and the sauce are just wonderful, unlike. These meȧtbȧlls used reȧlly bȧsic ingredients, thus mȧking it reȧlly simple to mȧke. The sȧuce is ȧlso reȧlly eȧsy. To freeze mashed potatoes, cool completely and pour into a freezer-proof resealable bag. To reheat, thaw mashed potatoes in the refrigerator.