Vickys Apple Pie Tacos, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can have Vickys Apple Pie Tacos, GF DF EF SF NF using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vickys Apple Pie Tacos, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare of Filling.
- You need 4 of apples, peeled, cored & sliced.
- Prepare 120 ml of water.
- You need 100 grams of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- You need 1 tbsp of cornstarch mixed with 3 tbsp safe milk of choice.
- You need of Tacos.
- It's 6 of small flour tortillas, see my gluten-free recipe in my profile.
- You need 100 grams of sugar.
- It's 2 tsp of ground cinnamon or to taste.
- Prepare of sunflower oil for shallow frying.
Vickys Apple Pie Tacos, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Put the apples, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and water in a saucepan.
- Cover and cook over a medium heat until the apples are soft and the sauce is thickened, around 10 minutes. Set aside.
- If you want a thicker sauce, bring the apple mixture to boil and stir the cornstarch mixture in.
- Heat some oil to shallow fry the tortillas https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338227-vickys-flour-tortillas-gf-df-ef-sf-nf.
- Fold the tortillas in half and fry on one side until golden then flip and fry the other side. Repeat with each tortilla.
- Mix the cinnamon and sugar together. Sprinkle the cinnamon sugar over the outsides of the tortillas.
- Spoon some apple mixture inside each taco and top with whipped coconut cream or free-from ice cream. I have dairy/soy free recipes for both within my profile https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/332956-vickys-vanilla-ice-cream-with-flavour-variations-gf-df-ef-sf-nf https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338524-vickys-whipped-coconut-cream-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-free.