Easy Lemon Tart.
You can cook Easy Lemon Tart using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Lemon Tart
- You need 1 of Frozen Sweet Fran/Pie Base *about 22cm.
- You need of or.
- It's of ‘Easiest Sweet Shortcrust Pastry’ *Find recipe at https://cookpad.com/uk/recipes/11170361-easiest-sweet-shortcrust-pastry.
- Prepare of <Lemon Filling>.
- It's 4 of Eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of Caster Sugar *add extra 1-2 tablespoons if you like it sweeter.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Corn Starch OR Plain Flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of Lemon Juice.
- You need of Zest of 1 Lemon.
- You need 80 g of Butter *cut into small cubes.
Easy Lemon Tart instructions
- Preheat the oven to 170℃. Bake Frozen Sweet Fran/Pie Base for 20 minutes or until golden. Allow to cool completely..
- To make Lemon Filling, combine Eggs, Sugar and Corn Starch (OR Plain Flour) in a saucepan until smooth. Add Lemon Juice and Zest. Cook over medium to low heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture comes to the boil and thickens. Remove from the heat, add Butter, and mix until smooth. Cool slightly..
- Pour the Lemon Filling into the cooled tart base, spread evenly, and chill in the fridge. Dust with Powdered Sugar, OR serve with Whipped Cream if you prefer..