Stuffed chicken breast.
You can have Stuffed chicken breast using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffed chicken breast
- You need 2 of chicken breasts.
- It's 100 grams of bread crumbs.
- It's 75 grams of grated manchego cheese.
- It's 1 of vegetable oil.
- It's 1 of water.
- You need 5 of slices of parma ham.
Stuffed chicken breast instructions
- Fry the chicken, slowly. Cover it so it stays moist inside. Pre-heat the oven to 175°F C..
- Once done slice it open amd let it cool down. Meanwhile, mix the bread crumbs, the cheese, the oil and the water until you have a soft batter (I personally use more water than oil because it's healthier, but that's your decision.).
- Place one slide of ham in each half-breast and roll the it so the chicken is outside(use toothpicks so jt doesn't open) Coat it with the cheese-bread crumbs, place it on a nom-stick tray and cook it for about 20-30 mimutes or until golden brown..