Cinnamon Spice Creamy Cheesecake.
You can have Cinnamon Spice Creamy Cheesecake using 18 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Spice Creamy Cheesecake
- It's 1 of FOR CRUST.
- Prepare 2 cup of graham cracker crumbs.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter, melted ( 1 stick ).
- You need 2 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- Prepare 1 of FOR FILLING.
- It's 2 of 8 ounce bars of regular cream cheese, at room temperature.
- It's 24 oz of sour cream ( 3 cups ).
- Prepare 3 large of eggs, beaten.
- You need 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of cinnamon chips, I used Hersheys brand.
- Prepare 1 of FOR TOPPING AND GARNISH.
- Prepare of Whipped cream, recipe for stabalized whipped cream below.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cinamon sugar, recipe below.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of white chocolate shavings.
- It's 1 tbsp of sparkle clear sprinkles.
Cinnamon Spice Creamy Cheesecake step by step
- MAKE CRUST.
- Spray a 9 inch springform pan with non stick spray, line bottom part of pan with parchment paper.Preheat oven to 325.
- In a bowl combine graham cracker crumbs, butter, 2 tablespoons sugar and the 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, mix well..
- Press crust mixture into bottom and 4 inches up sides of prepared springform pan..
- Bake 8 minutes, cool on rack.
- MAKE FILLING.
- Preheat oven to 350. Iine a baking sheet with foil.
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese, sugar vanilla and the 1 teaspon of pumpkin pie spice until light and fluffy..
- Add sour cream and beat in just to blend, add eggs and mix just until blended, do not over beat.
- Add 1/2 of batter into cooled crust, evenly sprinkle cinnamon chips over batter.
- Pour remaining batter over chips to cover..
- Place cheesecake on foil lined pan, bake 60 to 70 minutes until just slightly jiggly in center. Remive from oven and cool on baking sheet 5 minutes, then move to a rack. Cool 30 more minutes then run a small sharp knife around outer edge of crust, carefully remove sides of pan. Cool to room temperature on rack then refrigerate at least 6 hours or overnight..
- Garnish with Whipped cream cinamon sugar, white chocolate shavings and sprinkles. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/350614-cinnamon-sugar https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/343417-stabilized-whipped-cream-for-frosting-topping-and-dipping.