Baked Stuffed Spinach Aloo Kulcha Recipe.
You can have Baked Stuffed Spinach Aloo Kulcha Recipe using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Stuffed Spinach Aloo Kulcha Recipe
- It's 500 grams of All Purpose Flour.
- It's 1 bunch of Spinach chopped.
- Prepare 2 cups of Mashed Potatoes.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped Green Chillies.
- You need to taste of Black Salt or Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garam Masala.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Dry Mango Powder /Amchur.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Roasted Cumin powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Dry Yeast.
- It's 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Lukewarm Water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of or more Water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sesame Seeds.
- You need of Unsalted Butter to add on Kulcha.
Baked Stuffed Spinach Aloo Kulcha Recipe instructions
- To make a stuffing mix potato, green chilli,Spinach leaves,salt,mango powder and roasted cumin powder..
- To make Kulcha, Add flour and salt in a mixing bowl. Add yeast and sugar to the lukewarm water and let it rise..
- Add the yeast and extra water little at a time to make a soft dough..
- Add 1 tbsp oil and knead it for 5 minutes. Apply 1/2 tsp oil on top and cover it and let it rise for 30 minutes..
- Knead the dough again for 2 minutes. Divide the dough into equal portions and make round balls..
- Cover the balls for 20 minutes and keep it aside. After 15 minutes take one dough ball..
- Flatten the dough ball and add one portion of the stuffing in to it..
- Close the stuffing properly with the dough, flatten the dough and keep it to rest for another 15 minutes on a greased baking tray leaving some distance..
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds..
- Bake at 200 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes in a pre heated oven..
- Add a tsp of butter and serve hot.. With curd and Pickle..