Malai Korma Recipe.
You can have Malai Korma Recipe using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Malai Korma Recipe
- It's 1 cup of grated paneer.
- It's 2 of mashed boiled potatoes.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- It's 1 tsp of ginger garlic and green chilli paste.
- You need 1 tsp of ajwain/ Carom seeds.
- It's as needed of Salt.
- It's of For gravy.
- You need 10 of almonds.
- You need 10 of cashew nuts.
- It's 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of haldi ( Turmeric)powder.
- It's 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It's as needed of Oil for frying.
Malai Korma Recipe step by step
- In a bowl add grated 1 cup paneer, 2 mashed boiled potatoes, 1/2 tsp garam mas ala, salt, 1 tsp ginger,garlic and green chilli paste, 1 tsp ajwain mix properly then add 2 tbsp maida for binding. Knead a smooth dough. From the dough take a small ball then make a kofta in shape. Once it is done then keep aside..
- Heat oil in a kadai shallow fry the koftas till light brown in color. Once it is done. Keep aside..
- In the same kadai add little oil. When the oil is hot add 1/2 tsp cumin seeds, 1 tsp green chilli and garlic paste, 1 tsp red chilli powder, 1/2 tsp garam masala, 1 tsp cumin powder, salt mix well then add 2 tomato puree and little water and boil it for a minutes..
- Then add nuts paste mix...well and boil for a few minutes. Add fresh cream after adding fresh cream don't boil for a long time. Add Koftas mix well switch off the flame.
- Transfer to a beautiful serving plate garnish with fresh coriander leaves. Serve with nan, roti hot....Mali KO ft a korma.