European Pear Charlotte.
You can have European Pear Charlotte using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of European Pear Charlotte
- Prepare of Recipe ID: 549233 biscuit sponge cake.
- It's of Pears in syrup (canned).
- You need of Raw egg yolks.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- Prepare of Milk.
- You need of Rum sake.
- You need of Heavy cream.
- Prepare of Gelatin block.
- You need of Syrup for the crust.
- It's of European pear syrup.
- Prepare of Rum.
- You need of Nappage.
European Pear Charlotte step by step
- Soak the gelatin block in ice water. Place the canned pears in a sieve, and drain the syrup. Set aside 50ml of the syrup..
- Mix the syrup from Step 1 with the rum to make the crust syrup, and coat the bottom of the crust. Chill in the fridge..
- Making the bavarois: Add milk to a pot, and warm to the point just before it boils..
- Add egg yolks and sugar to a bowl, and whip with an egg beater until it turns white. Add milk from Step 3 in all at once, and stir..
- Return Step 4 to the pot, and warm over low heat while mixing with a wooden spatula. Remove from the heat once it thickens, and add the tightly wrung gelatin..
- Strain with a strainer, and cool in ice water. Add the rum, whip the heavy cream until it forms soft ridges, add to the pot, and stir together..
- Cube two of the pears to 1 cm, and add to Step 6. Pour Step 2 to the bavarois to about 40% full, and even the surface..
- Place the crust onto to make the sandwich, and slather syrup with a brush. Pour in the remaining bavarois, level out the surface, and let sit in the fridge to solidify..
- Thinly slice the pears, and top on Step 8. Slather the pears with nappage, garnish with mint, and it is done..