Mashed Potato Patties.
You can cook Mashed Potato Patties using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mashed Potato Patties
- Prepare 3 of Potatoes.
- You need 4 Slices of Thick Cut Bacon.
- It's 3/4 Cup of Shredded Cheese.
- You need 3 Tbs. of Butter.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- It's Sticks of Cheese.
- It's of Seasoned Salt.
- Prepare of Black Pepper.
- You need of Onion Powder.
- It's of Parsley.
Mashed Potato Patties instructions
- Peel potatoes, cube and boil in salted water. Remove and drain when fork tender..
- I got and forgot that I had a potato ricer. It’s not totally necessary, but it is fun to use. Mash or rice potatoes. Season and add butter. Mix throughly. Add cheese and egg. Mix again..
- Cook and drain bacon. Chop and add to mixture. Sprinkle with parsley.
- In the same pan as the bacon, along with the bacon fat that you’ve hopefully saved, mold the mashed potatoes into the pan. Place and push half a cheese stick into the patty. Heat pan on med-low. Allow the patties to brown nicely before flipping..
- Possibly with the help of another spatula, flip patties and repeat cooking process. The middle will stay fluffy. Do not fear, the egg will have cooked through as it takes a while to brown..
- Plate and serve..