Cream of chicken noodle over mashed potatoes #mycookbook. Crock Pot Cream of Chicken SoupFlour On My Face. If you haven't tried chicken noodle soup over mashed potatoes, I am sorry! It makes a creamy, delicious meal.
This Chicken and Noodles will forever remind me of this hard working, ice cream loving, skiing, smart, patriotic, devout Christian man who. White Trash Chicken and Noodles over Mashed Potatoes that you would be stoopid not to try. View top rated Creamed chicken over mashed potatoes recipes with ratings and reviews. You can have Cream of chicken noodle over mashed potatoes #mycookbook using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cream of chicken noodle over mashed potatoes #mycookbook
- You need 1 of whole chicken.
- You need 2-3 cans of cream of chicken.
- You need 2-3 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare of Noodles of choice.
- Prepare of Potatoes.
- You need of Milk and butter for mashed potatoes.
- It's to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Frozen peas (1 bag) optional or carrots and peas.
Margarine. mashed potato flakes (you could also use left over mashed potatoes shredded, Sour cream. Meanwhile, put the potatoes in another pot and cover with water. Add a few shakes of salt and bring to a boil. Chicken Noodle Soup Over Mashed Potatoes Recipe Food Noodles, potatoes and a biscuit, so many carbs, so frickin awesome.
Cream of chicken noodle over mashed potatoes #mycookbook step by step
- Cook chicken, don’t worry about any seasoning, will be taking all of the meat off the bones. Use any kind of chicken you have quarter thighs, chicken breast would be the easiest, thighs. When chicken has cooked and cool to touch start taking all of the meat off, (save chicken juices from cooking if you don’t have any chicken stock).
- Cook the chicken anyways you like, I used my ninja foodie pressure cooker, can use the oven. Doesn’t matter..
- Skip if you have chicken stock. Take the chicken juices from cooking the chicken and up it though a shifter, to remove the fat. Set aside..
- In a stock pot (or can use a pressure cooker) add cream of chicken soups, chicken stock the shredded chicken, peas if using peas, and noodles, cook on med heat. (for pressure cooker set for low and 0, with a quick release) cook until noodles are done.
- Meanwhile start up your mashed potato. However you make them..
- Sever chicken and noodles over mashed potatoes, seasoned with salt and pepper..
- Notes- use whatever you Have. I used 2 bags of noodles, and this is what I used it’s my favorite noodles for this recipe. I have a big family and all boys so iam make a lot of it, this recipe can be cut down. + I like extra noodles..
- Chicken Breast - would be the way to go. If your using chicken breast, cook in right in the cream of chicken soup and stock, remover the chicken when it’s done and shred the chicken, and add it back to the soup and add the rest of the ingredients (can be done in an pressure cooker or a cover pot on the stove).
- This would also make a good creamy chicken noodles soup, just like this, or add some vegetables..
In the center of a large bowl place a single biscuit. Next add a nice helping of Mashed Potatoes. Chicken and Noodles has to be our all-time family favorite. This is the ultimate comfort food to share with those you love. The carbs are high but your family will be feeling the This is not your ordinary chicken and noodle soup…Instead, the chicken and noodles are served over mashed potatoes.