Homemade Meat Balls in Spaghetti cups.
You can cook Homemade Meat Balls in Spaghetti cups using 26 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homemade Meat Balls in Spaghetti cups
- You need of B. Meat Balls (browned).
- It's of Store bought or homemade.
- You need of Homemade meat balls recipe (browned).
- You need of Ground meat (beef/lamb).
- You need of eggs.
- It's of chicken bullions/chicken seasoning powder.
- Prepare of panko bread crumb.
- It's of parmesan.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- Prepare of ground pepper.
- You need of Meatball sauce/gravy.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- It's of finely minced brown onions.
- Prepare of bolognese sauce.
- You need of garlic powder.
- It's of chicken seasoning powder.
- You need of sweet chilli sauce.
- You need of - ground pepper.
- You need of A. Spaghetti Cup.
- Prepare of spaghetti.
- Prepare of large eggs.
- It's of shredded mozzarella.
- It's of grated parmesan.
- It's of bolognese sauce.
- It's of tomato ketchup.
- Prepare of Cooking spray (spray muffin tray).
Homemade Meat Balls in Spaghetti cups step by step
- Start with the meat balls - brown store bought meatballs or if using homemade meatballs, here s the recipe for meatballs: In a large bowl, combine ground meat with the rest of the ingredients. Roll into balls. Note not to overwork the meat as it tends to get dry..
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Brown meatballs, then drain fat. Set aside..
- For the sauce - In the same skillet, add some olive oil. Sauté finely minced brown onion until translucent. Pour 1 1/2 cups of bolognese sauce, add garlic powder, season with sweet chilli sauce, chicken seasoning powder/bouillon and some pepper. Stir to mix. Taste and adjust accordingly. Add meat balls & stir to coat. let simmer for 5 - 6 minutes. Keep aside..
- Preheat oven to 170°C (Overly high temperature will brown/burn the spaghetti, making the edges hard & crispy)..
- Next, for the spaghetti cup - Cook spaghetti until al dente. Drain and rinse under tap water; put aside. In a large bowl, combine eggs, shredded mozzarella, grated Parmesan, bolognese sauce & tomato ketchup. Mix well to combine. Pour this egg mixture over cooked spaghetti. Spray muffin tray with cooking spray. Then Arrange spaghetti inside. Use a shot glass create a well..
- Bake for 10 minutes or until set. Once set, leave nest to cool slightly so it holds its shape nicely. Use spoon to transfer out the nest on serving platter. Spoon meat ball onto spaghetti nest. We sometimes place each nest in a small/mini ramekin for easy serving & warm it up in microwave for 30-45sec. Serve with extra grated cheese & bolognese sauce..