Pizza from scratch.
You can have Pizza from scratch using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pizza from scratch
- You need of dough.
- Prepare 2 packages of active dry yeast.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of white sugar.
- Prepare 5 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 cup of warm water (not hot or it will kill the yeast).
- It's 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need of toppings.
- You need 2 of tomatoes.
- You need 5 of hardboiled eggs.
- It's 1/2 of bell pepper.
- It's 1 can of corn.
- You need 8 of fresh button mushrooms.
- You need 1 medium of onion.
- Prepare 10 slice of ham.
- You need 1 of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 of parmesan cheese.
- It's of salt and pepper.
- It's of sauce.
- It's 1 of check my tomato sauce in my pasta and meatballs recipe it's the same one.
Pizza from scratch instructions
- Preheat oven to about 230°F C. In a bowl, dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water. Let stand about 10 minutes.
- Stir in flour, salt and oil. Beat or knead until smooth. Let the dough rest covered for about 1 hour in a warm place.
- Roll into a circle about half a centimeter thick and place on slightly greased pizza pan.
- Cut in circles the tomatoes, onions and eggs. Sprinkle some salt and pepper on eggs.
- Cut mushrooms to medium sizes, and the bell peppers to thin strips.
- Pour tomato sauce on pizza dough and spread evenly. Place strips of ham over it. Add the rest of the toppings including the corn, then top with mozarella and parmesan to your liking.
- Place pizzas in oven on medium rack until the bottom of dough is slightly golden.