Chocolate Mousse Pie with Homemade Pie Crust. Add butter and process until mixture is evenly moistened. Cool on a wire rack before filling. Beat heavy cream in a large bowl until until stiff peaks form.
It's a really simple chocolate mousse filling scooped high into a pre-baked pie crust, then chilled for just a bit. The massive benefit of this pie is that it lasts and. How to Make Chocolate Mousse Pie For the Oreo Crust The chocolate crust is made with crushed Oreo cookies and melted butter. You can have Chocolate Mousse Pie with Homemade Pie Crust using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Mousse Pie with Homemade Pie Crust
- Prepare 1 of  Homemade pie crust Recipe ID.
- It's 140 grams of Couverture Flake (bittersweet).
- It's 2 of Egg yolk.
- Prepare 2 of Egg white.
- You need 100 ml of Heavy cream.
- It's 80 grams of Granulated sugar.
- Prepare 5 grams of Gelatin powder.
- You need of <For decoration>.
- It's 100 ml of Heavy cream.
- You need 20 grams of Vanilla sugar.
- You need 1 of Pure cocoa powder.
You want to use the entire cookies (wafers and filling) because the filling provides more flavor and acts like glue to hold the crust together. Easy to make chocolate mousse pie. This pie features a chocolate graham cracker crust, rich and silky chocolate mousse filling, fresh whipped cream, and a sprinkling of chocolate shavings. It sounds like a fancy chocolate dessert.
Chocolate Mousse Pie with Homemade Pie Crust step by step
- <Preparation> Put the egg yolks, egg whites and heavy cream into separate bowls. Prepare 2 bowls of hot water to melt the chocolate and whip the egg yolks. In summer, prepare a bowl of ice water to whip the heavy cream. Make the homemade pie crust. Recipe ID .
- Add a pinch of salt (not listed) to the egg whites. In summer, place the bowl with the heavy cream over a bowl of ice water. Prepare a bowl of hot water for the egg yolks. Whip these ingredients in the order mentioned above using a hand mixer without washing it. Use 1/3 of the granulated sugar for each ingredients..
- Whip the egg yolks over the bowl of hot water until the added granulated sugar is dissolved and it becomes body temperature. Then remove the bowl of hot water, and whip the egg mixture until thickens. Meanwhile, melt the courverture flake over another bowl of hot water..
- Add the melted courverture chocolate into the egg mixture little by little, and mix well with a rubber spatula..
- Soak the gelatin powder in the amount of water specified on the packet and dissolve completely in the microwave, etc..
- Combine the meringue, whipped cream and the chocolate mixture from Step 4 in a bowl and mix well with the rubber spatula. Add the gelatin from Step 5 into the bowl and mix thoroughly..
- Pour the filling from Step 6 into the pie crust, and chill in the fridge to set..
- For decoration, whip the heavy cream with vanilla sugar until stiff peaks form and pipe onto the pie. Sprinkle pure cocoa powder to serve if you like..
But honestly, chocolate mousse pie is very simple to make. Chocolate Mousse Pie With Biscoff Crust - rich and creamy chocolate mousse spooned into a pie crust made with crushed Biscoff cookies, chilled and topped with homemade whipped cream. Easy to make and incredibly delicious! In a medium-sized bowl, combine finely chopped walnuts, butter and sugar. Grease a pie pan with some butter.