Mediterranean stuffed chicken breasts. This versatile stuffed chicken breast dish is easy enough for a weeknight supper but elegant enough for company. Mediterranean Stuffed Chicken Breasts. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Feta cheese, roasted peppers, spinach and more flavors from the Mediterranean fill these easy stuffed chicken breasts.
Using marinated artichoke hearts, rather than unflavored ones, is a must. Boneless breasts of chicken stuffed with a Mediterranean cheese stuffing. Mediterranean Stuffed Chicken. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. You can cook Mediterranean stuffed chicken breasts using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mediterranean stuffed chicken breasts
- You need 4 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 cup of white mushrooms finely diced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sun dried tomatoes in oil finely diced.
- It's 1/4 cup of black olives finely diced.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of dry oregano.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need to taste of fresh ground black pepper.
- Prepare of fresh basil leafs.
- Prepare 4 tablespoon of goat cheese (I've used spreadable type, black pepper seasonned).
- You need 2 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
- It's 2 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar.
Our Mediterranean chicken is stuffed with nutritious and tasty ingredients like kalamata olives and sun-dried tomatoes, and it's easy to prepare. The next time you're looking for healthy chicken recipes, look to the tangy and earthy ingredients of the Mediterranean!. Avocado Tapenade With Mediterranean Chicken Breast, Healthy Instant Pot Mediterranean Chicken Breast, Mediterranean Sandwich. Using a sharp knife, cut a pocket in each chicken breast by cutting horizontally through the thickest portion to, but not through, the opposite side.
Mediterranean stuffed chicken breasts instructions
- Preheat oven at 400°..
- In a bowl, mix mushrooms with sun dried tomatoes, black olives, garlic powder and oregano, reserve..
- In an other bowl, mix olive oil and balsamic vinegar, reserve..
- Cut chicken breasts length wise to make pocket, reserve..
- Spread goat cheese inside each chicken breast, on both sides..
- Cover inside of chicken breasts with fresh basil leafs, as needed..
- Fill in pocket with mushroom mix..
- Close pocket with toothpicks..
- Brush top and bottom of chicken breasts with oil and vinegar mix..
- Put on baking sheet covered with parchemin paper and cook in preheated oven for 20 minutes..
- Broil for couple of minutes..
- Serve with side salad and hot bread or any sidedish you want..
Spoon evenly into pockets in chicken breasts. If necessary, secure openings with wooden toothpicks. These stuffed chicken breasts may seem complicated, but in reality, couldn't be simpler. Serve with cauliflower rice or your favorite vegetable. Fill each with the olive mixture.