Sweet potato cheese bites/ savory or sweet.
You can have Sweet potato cheese bites/ savory or sweet using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet potato cheese bites/ savory or sweet
- It's of little bites/ savory.
- Prepare 1 cup of mashed sweet potatoes.
- It's 2 1/2 tbsp of heavy cream.
- Prepare 2 oz of room temperature cream cheese.
- It's 1 of egg beaten.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of white pepper,ground.
- You need 3 oz of room temperature goat cheese.
- It's 1/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare of sweet.
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 of recipe for savory except use all cream cheese, 5 ounce total and omit pepper.
- You need 2 of 9" pie crust , fresh or prepared for either recipe.
Sweet potato cheese bites/ savory or sweet instructions
- Heat oven to 425°F..
- For the savory, in a medium pot add in all your ingredients except pie crust..
- Heat for five minutes or until all ingredients are well incorporated. Cool..
- Roll pie crusts out and cut 12, 3 1/2" circles. Place each pie crust circle into muffin tin..
- Fill each cup evenly with mixture. ****tip, to make it present nice,place mixture in a ziploc bag and snip off a small corner. Be careful not to squeeze bag when snipping. You will end up with a mess!.
- Bake for 15 munutes until set..
- For Sweet,.
- Follow same directions but place filling into pie crust lined muffin cups and sprinkle brown sugar on top of each then bake the same..
- You may also top each sweet with a mini marshmallow over brown sugar, then bake..